Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE
Realm by Jaime Morocco LLC
BY VISITING www.jaimemorocco.com , dreambodydreamlife.thinkific.com and purchasing our products, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE.
By using www.jaimemorocco.com,, referred to as this “Site”, all visitors, referred to as “user”, “you” and “your” are bound by these Terms of Service. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Realm by Jaime Morocco LLC (the “Company”), owner of www.jaimemorocco.com, Accessing this Site constitutes a use of the Site and an acceptance to the Terms provided herein.
By using the Site, you agree to these Terms of Service, without modification, and acknowledge reading them. We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this Site. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes means you accept the new Terms of Service with the modifications.
To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms of Service.
In order to use the Site and Service, you may be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, and other personal information. You agree that any registration information you give to the Company will always be accurate, correct and up to date. You must not impersonate someone else or provide account information or an email address other than your own. Your account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
You may use the Site and Service for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
PURCHASE AND REFUND POLICY
By clicking “Buy Now,” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, or entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (“Client”) agree to be provided with products, programs, or services by the Company unless a separate Terms of Purchase Agreement is provided at purchase. No refunds will be given for any products purchased online.
Realm by Jaime Morocco LLC INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site and Service contain intellectual property owned by Realm by Jaime Morocco LLC, including, without limitation, trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information and other intellectual property as well as the Realm by Jaime Morocco LLC / www.jaimemorocco.com name, logo, all designs, text, graphics, photographs, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof.
You may, view, print and/or download one copy of the Materials from this web site on any single computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Site or Service content or intellectual property, in whole or in part without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Site and Service, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE. ADDITIONALLY, Realm by Jaime Morocco LLCIS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH (I) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, DENIAL OF SERVICE, ATTACK, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE; (II) LOSS OF REVENUE, ANTICIPATED PROFITS, BUSINESS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL OR DATA; AND (III) THIRD PARTY THEFT OF, DESTRUCTION OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION OR PROPERTY, REGARDLESS OF OUR NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE AND WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES IN NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LEGAL LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING APPLIES EVEN IF Realm by Jaime Morocco LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE DAMAGES. IN THOSE STATES THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR THE DAMAGES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL Realm by Jaime Morocco LLC CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $100.
THIRD PARTY RESOURCES
The Site and the Service may contain links to third-party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content or policies of third party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with the Company. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments and expenses, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms of Service, or any use by you of the Site or Service. You shall provide us with such assistance, without charge, as we may request in connection with any such defense, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documents, records and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third party claim or waive any defense without our prior written consent.
RELEASE OF CLAIMS
In no event will the Company be liable to any party for any type of direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on our Site or its Content. You hereby release the Company from any and all claims including those related to personal or business interruptions, misapplication or information, or any other loss, condition, or issue.
No refunds are given.
Client is responsible to make ALL payments to any products or programs whether the client follows through or not.
Client understands that if Client has an unpaid balance to Realm by Jaime Morocco LLC and does not make satisfactory payment arrangements, Client’s account may be placed with an external collection agency. Client will be responsible for reimbursement of the fee of any collection agency, which may be based on a percentage up tot a maximum of 35% of the debt, and all costs and expenses, including reasonable collection and attorney’s fees incurred during collection efforts. In order for Realm by Jaime Morocco LLC or their designated external collection agency to service Client’s account, and where not prohibited by applicable law, Client agrees that Realm by Jaime Morocco LLC and the designated external collection agency are authorized to (i) contact Client by telephone at the telephone number(s) Client is providing, including wireless telephone numbers, which could result in charges to Client, (ii) contact Client by sending text messages (message and data rates may apply) or emails, using any email address Client provides and (iii) methods of contact may include using pre-recorded/artificial voice message and/or use of an automatic dialing device, as applicable.
Certain sections of the Site or its Content may allow you to make purchases from us or from other merchants. If you make a purchase from us on or through our Website or its Content, all information obtained during your purchase or transaction and all of the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your name, address, method of payment, credit card number, and billing information, may be collected by both us, the merchant, and our payment processing company.
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any affiliate, individual or company found on or through our Website, all purchase terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with payment, refunds, and/or delivery related to your purchase, are solely between you and the merchant. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, refunds, or other matters of any sort that incurred as the result of such dealings with a merchant.
We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies of the payment processing companies and Merchants. In addition, when you make certain purchases through our Site or its Content, you may be subject to the additional terms and conditions of a payment processing company, Merchant or us that specifically apply to your purchase. For more information regarding a Merchant and its terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s Website and click on its information links or contact the Merchant directly.
You release us, our affiliates, our payment processing company, and merchants from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase through or use of our Website or its Content.
GOVERNING LAW; VENUE; MEDIATION
If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties to this Agreement, any controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association (AAA). The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place at an AAA office nearest to Tampa, FL or via telephone. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
These Terms of Service bind and inure to the benefit of the parties’ successors and assigns. These Terms of Service are not assignable, delegable or otherwise transferable by you. Any transfer, assignment or delegation by you is invalid.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT; WAIVER; HEADINGS
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Realm by Jaime Morocco LLC pertaining to the Site and Service and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings between us. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement by Realm by Jaime Morocco LLC shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by Realm by Jaime Morocco LLCThe subject headings of this Agreement are included for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service, please email: jaime(at)jaimemorocco(dot)com
Realm by Jaime Morocco LLC
By using www.jaimemorocco.com, referred to as this “Site”, all visitors, referred to as “user”, “you” and “your” are bound by these Terms of Service. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Realm by Jaime Morocco LLC (the “Company”), owner of www.jaimemorocco.com. Accessing this Site constitutes a use of the Site and an acceptance to the Disclaimers provided herein.
The Company makes no representation or warranty that the information provided, regardless of its source (the “Content”), is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. The Company disclaims all liability for any inaccuracy, error or incompleteness in the Content.
By participating in and/or reading this website and/or other Content, including but not limited to blog, email, videos, webinars, and/or teleseminars, you acknowledge that the Company cannot guarantee the outcome of services and/or recommendations within the Content and any comments about the outcome are expressions of opinion only. The Company cannot make any guarantees other than to deliver information, education, and services purchased as described.
By participating in/reading Company’s Content, you acknowledge the Company and its representatives are not medical professionals, licensed psychologists, attorneys, or financial advisers, and the services or information provided here do not replace the care of medical or other licensed professionals. Any information provided here is in no way to be construed or substituted as medical advice or psychological counseling or any other type of therapy or advice.
You acknowledge that the Company has not and does not make any representations as to the future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability or loss of any kind that may be derived as a result of use of the Company’s website, programs, products or services. Testimonials, earnings, or examples shown through Company’s website, programs, and/or services are only examples of what may be possible. There can be no assurance as to any particular financial outcome based on the use of the Company’s programs and/or services.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Disclaimers, please email: jaime(at)jaimemorocco(dot)com
* We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to any information, content, materials or products included in this Website or to its availability, functionality or performance, except as otherwise provided under this Agreement or any applicable law.
* We do not, nor do our officers, employees, agents and other representatives accept responsibility for any loss or damage, howsoever caused (including through negligence or matters outside our control), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this Website or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information contained on, or accessed through, this Website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim any such representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this Website or the information that it contains.
* The use of the information on this Website is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability of us, our officers, employees, agents and other representatives in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of, or related to, the use, or inability to use, the information on this website or provided through this website through email. This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, interruption of business, loss of data, income or profit, loss of, or damage to property, and third party claims. If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, we limit our liability to the re-supply of the relevant information or services.
* You agree to indemnify us, our officers, employees, shareholders, agents and other persons involved in the creation of this Website from all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this Website, any information that you provide to us via this Website or any damage that you may cause to this Website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, trade mark infringement and breaches of the anti-trust legislation.
* This Website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the nutrition plans or fitness program’s from the Website should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider first. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. We are not medical professionals and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.
* There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on the Website for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in any programs available at jaimemorocco.com if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such dietary activities. These risks may also exist for those who are currently in good health right now.
* As with any fitness program you assume certain risks to your health and safety. Any form of fitness program can cause injuries, and jaimemorocco.com is no exception. It is possible that you may become injured doing the exercises in your program, especially if they are done with poor form. Although thorough instruction is included on form for each exercise, realize that jaimemorocco.com (like any other exercise program) does involve a risk of injury. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such exercise activities. These risks may also exist for those who are currently in good health right now.
* Jaime is not a medical doctor. Her advice whether it be on the Website, in her nutrition plans, fitness programs or via her email coaching is intended as a substitute for medical advice. You must consult your doctor before beginning ANY nutrition plan or fitness program. You are using the programs on jaimemorocco.comand coaching at your own risk andjaimemorocco.com is not responsible for any injuries or health problems you may experience or even death as a result of usingjaimemorocco.com.
* It is to be made clear that jaimemorocco.com is not responsible for any injuries or health problems you may experience or even death as a result of using any products or services from jaimemorocco.com
* All the transformations and testimonials on the Website are real. These testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results from the Goods. Rather, they are examples of what the most motivated and dedicated people can achieve from the Goods. Your results may vary and you may not get the same results compared to someone else when using the services on jaimemorocco.com due to differences in your individual exercise history, genetics, and personal motivation/dedication. The end results you get will depend upon the individual and how much effort you put in.
By participating in coaching services, Client acknowledges that Jaime Morocco and/or any other coaches representing the Company are not medical doctors, psychologists, and/or therapists, and services do not replace the care of other professionals. Coaching is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counseling, medical treatment or any other type of therapy. The Company and its coaches provide wellness recommendations and advice concerning nutrition but we are not dietitians, nutritionists or nutrition counselors.There is no guarantee that participation in this Package will result in the Client losing weight or achieving any physical or mental result.
NON-DISPARAGEMENT. The Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The Parties agree that they will not engage in any conduct or communications with a third Party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. Neither Client nor any of Client’s associates, employees or affiliates will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, the Coach or Company or any of its programs, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
The website provides information in respect to healthy living, recipes, nutrition and diet and is intended for informational purposes only. Nothing contained in the course or sent via email from Realm by Jaime Morocco LLCor its owner (the Coach) is medical advice nor should be construed as medical advice. The Coach encourages you to consult with your doctor before using any program. Any information generated, produced or disseminated by Realm by Jaime Morocco LLC and it's owners (the Coach) should not and cannot be held as a substitute for consultation, evaluation, or treatment by your doctor. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR DOCTOR OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A PROPOSED DIET OR NUTRITION PROGRAM. DO NOT DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE.